THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 25, 2008

the biggest Hannah Montana fan at my house

apparently isn't my six year old daughter. NOr is it my three year old daughter. As of only a few moments ago, I realized the biggest HM fan at this house is a soon to be two year old stud named Wyatt. I was "cooking" supper and heard a racket unfamiliar in the living room. I peeked in to see him doing his version of moshing on the recliner yelling the theme song to the show as loud as he could...and the boy can keep a beat!! Sadly the camera battery is dead and there is no room on the desk to charge it. I will remedy that tomorrow and charge that baby up....I shan't miss the next opportunity to get that on digifilm!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! Can't wait to witness this!! I shall then post a video of Joe doing the same thing in our recliner.....yes, I've caught him watching Hannah Montana with no children in the room......YIKES....ZOIKS!!! ~Les