I made groundhog cupcakes for Bailey and Livi's classes. PLease keep in mind that these things are much better in my head than they turn out...one little girl in Livi's class said,"Oh, I love beaver cupcakes!!" Well, at least it looked like SOMETHING!! They do look a bit veggietaleish...
Prom Date
11 years ago
3 comments:
The things you do... they are so important, please continue. See also http://fragmentsoftruth.blogspot.com/
Those cupcakes are too cute! Are you going to the spring event where we went to college? Don't want to say any names on here! We are and I would love to see you!
HA!! I love them!! I will have to send you a picture of my Turkey Cookies that went to school one Thansgiving!! Thanks for the new idea....I have a feeling some little preschoolers and 1st graders will be eatin' those groundhogs up in Mississippi next year!! ~Leslie
Post a Comment