THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 4, 2008

brithday, Easter, the toilet dunk, poopoo grass, and the vaseline incident of 2008







Hi all, Ive been behind!! We had Wyatt's 2nd bday party. A good time was had by all. Easter was great. I stupidly didn't get a pic of the kid's in their outfits, but we will rewear them this week and I shan't forget again!! OK, that's the good news.....Our sweet gift from God, Wyatt, sweet, nonreturnable, unexchangeable gift....Tuesday Mike gets home from work and I hear him talking to Wyatt while I'm doing laundry. Mike comes to find me and says,"what happened to Wyatt's hair?" Well, it's wet. So your guess is as good as mine...sink? cup of water? nope TOILET!! apparently he was trying to rescue my keys he had dropped into the toilet and decided to dunk his head!! So...MIke and Bailey are off to softball...as I am trying to blowdry my keys (burning my hands bc metal is a heat conductor) sweet Wyatt comes in with no diaper and poopy fingerprints on his hineycheeks with grass in his crack!! WHAT?!?!?! I leave the back door open so the kids can come and go, well he got outside and WENT!!! ugh
Onto Wednesday and what will be known as the vaseline incident of 2008, because I'm sure there will be some sort of annual event with this one!! He is teething and I had no buttpaste, so Mike used vaseline on his bottom. Apparently, the time it takes to put a load of laundry in the washer is all the time a 2 year old needs to push a chair to the counter, retrieve a jug of vaseline, hide behind the recliner, smear it all over himself, the carpet, the furniture, the wall, and the curtain. You guys know that Dawn commercial where they save the duck from the oil spill and wash it in Dawn and it is as good as new? Total crap! unless it was the 59th time that stupid duck was washed. I can't get it out! However, I did a milder vaseline incident when I was little, so I called my mom and apologized!! And she had to get it out of shag carpet!! Yep, I earned that one, the rest I'm not so certain....

3 comments:

Leah said...

SO funny!! We had a mary kay night cream incident once, which is basically like PINK vaseline! Oh the joys...

Anonymous said...

Love the birthday pics!! That cracks me up about the vaseline....I guess what goes around comes around....I sure hope that's all you did!! ;) I need your digits again so we can chitchat about Busy-World!! ~Leslie

Elizabeth Johnston said...

I love hearing all your stories!! I bet you never slow down! I'm ready to hear how you're doing and what's been going on lately!