The kids and I went to Camp Wiregrass for the week last week. Bailey was a camper and she was uncertain, so I went with her...but I kept my distance from her!! Wyatt's Monday was...well...I really expected the director to ask me to leave and not come back! But he got used to the heat, walking, and tiredness!! Livi was just like a camper, she really hung in with the girls. She's only 3, but she took the same Bible test as everyone, and did better than some. Of course it was slightly modified....SLIGHTLY!! But we are home, thank goodness!!
We skipped church yesterday and went over to visit John in rehab. We stayed for about 4 hours. He is coming home tomorrow!! Can you believe it?? He will still have to go to rehab 3 mornings a week for a while. When we got to his room, he was walking with no help from the bathroom!! My jaw just dropped!! Way to go, John!!
Olivia's birthday is this coming Sunday, so we went shopping while we were over in Dothan. She kept insisting she get a pool for her birthday,(the blow up ones don't cut it anymore), so guess what we left Sam's with....yep. I made the comment to Mike that Livi "took one for the team" on her present, he made a beeline for Toys R us to get her a bicycle!! Oh Daddy!! Her tricycle did fall apart, so she did need one, but.....somebody spoils his kiddos!! We probably won't do a party for her until school starts so her friends will all be back from vacations. So, wait with hightened anticipation for the Webkinz party info...I know you can't wait!!
Prom Date
11 years ago
3 comments:
I didnt know you were a blogger...
glad you guys had fun at camp! And I'm so glad your brother in law is doing so well!!
Glad you survived camp! I talked to Jen and she said it was a memorable experience. lol
Post a Comment