THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I don't like to give "tough love", but somebody needs it!

I have a friend that visited Disney World in February. This friend, don't worry LESLIE I won't use your name, was gonna call me after March 15 so I could get Wyatt's brithday over with before she filled my agenda with a Disney to do list. Well, I'm looking at the calendar.....HEY I THINK IT'S SAFE TO GO AHEAD AND DO IT! ;) Or if any of y'all have suggestions, I'd love to hear them!! There are some things that WILL BE DONE!! You mommmies know what these things are and the consequences of not doing them!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO SORRY!!!!! Things have been a little crazy here!! I have lost your digits (again, I know, but I have a preggo brain for Pete's sake so cut me some slack) I just got a message from you on myspace and responded to it and the last words were, "Hey, we need to talk Disney!!" No crap, huh!! Call me....I left my digits on myspace!! I still love you bunches and bunches!!

Gwen said...

Whew, I'm glad it's not me that Nita is piffed at! ROFL

Happy B-day to Wyatt whenever it is. It's again one of your children's birthday parties I can't make it to. ;)