THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Way, WAY behind!!

I have been a vewy, vewy baaad blogger!! School started for all of us the 1st week of August (yes, all of us)! Mike and I decided that Wyatt needed to go to preschool for half a day to get him off of me for a while!! Well, that snowballed into me teaching 5th and 6th grades for half a day to help offset tuition costs. I hate it, but we do what we must for our kids....

I must update you all on the mistaken ticket thingy...Ok, I WAS pulled over one night after dance recital dress rehearsal for not having my headlights on at midnight, (in my defense, the roads were very well lit and I didn't notice) and the trooper was very understanding and gave me a warning....well the next day, he pulls someone over for no seatbelt and no insurance, but there is a button they can push on their electronic ticket maker that rolls driver info over for multiple tickets. Well, he pushed it and then I had one legit warning and two tickets!! It's handled, thank you JR!!

Bailey is loving school! She is in 2nd grade and already learning so much!! She is still doing the dance thing..in fact she has really been a trooper, she dances all afternoon and half the night on Tuesday! Livi is in K4 now and still loving dancing. She is coming out of her shell and experimentin with time out at school--that's actually a new one for us, but I'm sure she'll get over it. Wyatt is ready to trade me in for his teacher. Which is good?? The other day, I was trying to get him to lay down and take a nap and he rolled his big ol brown eyes up at me and said, "Won go get Tamwa?" (want to go get Tamra). So, I guess things are well for him at school. *rolleyes*

I am sorry that I have let this slip by..Getting 4 people ready for school (cause 2 of us can't wear our pjs for drop off anymore), getting home to feed lunches, beg them to nap for 2 hours, then running to get Bailey by 3, it's no wonder I'm here half the time but the house looks twice as bad!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometime I still can't belive this is our lives. Very different from the trouble we got into at Faulkner!! Come see me soon, I plan on living on campus at my tailgate spot until football season is over!

Gwen said...

Well, it's about time you updated the el bloggo.

Glad things are going "well" for you all and that you're adjusting to school. I was thinking about that school the other day and trying to remember how many times I said no. You're sooo good!