As many of you know, my two front teeth are capped due to a car accident I had in high school. Well, several weeks ago, Wyatt was running at me full speed to give me a hug, but he hit my mouth with his head. It knocked a cap loose. No biggie, I thought, I can live with it. fast forward to a week or so ago...I was eating some corn on the cob and I felt my tooth wiggle. So, I called the dentist to get it resealed or whatever. So, I go expecting to be put together like humpty dumpty when he comes in to tell me that Wyatt cracked the root of my tooth and because I have had a root canal I didn't feel it. Otherwise the pain would have sent me straight to the dentist BEFORE INFECTION SET IN!! My front tooth must be pulled. *nice* My choices are an implant or a bridge. I am opting for the bridge simply because the other cap was chipped from said incident and this way all 4 of my front teeth will match, plus the waiting period is shorter. *please forgive any typos, I'm on pain meds* So yesterday was the day my tooth came out, and I think I'd rather go through labor...seriously OUCH! Today I go back and he is going to bind my old cap to the teeth that are by the hole so I don't look like Halloween! *thank you dr grimes* So, Merry Christmas kids, mommas got a new grill!! *I need to look into keeping some of this hydrocodone in stock ;D
Prom Date
11 years ago
2 comments:
Hi Nita! I'm so glad you have a full front grill and no gaps are in your part of E'town.
P.S. You're still a bad blogger - teeth or no teeth, there's no excuse. ;) Once a month with a blog update? That's just sad! And pitiful. ROFL... ok, fine, I'll stop.
Nita, I don't know if you remember me or not. I am Leslie Frank's mom. She hasn't dropped off the face of the earth!! They are trying to conserve finances so have cut out some expenses such as innernet. She asked me to pass that on to you. She has a beautiful baby girl. If you have an email address, I will send you pics. Have a great weekend. Jane
Post a Comment