Mike's brother (John) will probably be moved to rehab by the weekend!!! Y'all...he came off the respirator Wednesday, moved out of SICU Saturday, off the feeding tube Tuesday, and out of the bed Tuesday, and now they are ready to move him to rehab. And it doesn't seem that he's impaired at all!! We took the kids in to see him Saturday afternoon, and when my girls told him goodbye, he waved to them. He does have a very stoic stare, but he reached up to hug MIke last night. Veggies don't do that!! He hasn't spoken yet, but that is due to the junk they shoved down his throat for 3 weeks. Here is my confession...I knew that God would see John through whatever came. but I never imagined he WOULDN'T NEED SURGERY FOR HIS BROKEN NECK AND BACK at all!! They have "healed". He will probably have arthiritis later, but won't we all??? I just never imagined a recovery this full this fast!! According to the docs, he should still be in the unit!! Thank you for your prayers!! Please keep 'em coming!!
Prom Date
11 years ago
1 comments:
Wonderful! I was just thinking about him today...God is so good!
Post a Comment