Today the docs are going to operate on John's (Mike's brother) wrist. He still isn't fully conscious, thank goodness, but they say it is healing wrong and if he ever wants to use his wrist again, then today's the day. All of his other docs believe he can handle it, though, so that's good. Yesterday they removed his brain monitor, so that's very good. Oh, I say thank goodness he isn't fully conscious because I am hoping he sleeps through most of the bad pain. I am in the minority, however, everyone else wants him awake NOW!!! Maybe I'm weird...I know he's going to wake up, but if he can put it off until some of the pain subsides, then sleep!! Anyway, they are talking about taking him off the ventilator towards the end of the week...we'll see. Thank you Thank you Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers, keep em comin!
Prom Date
11 years ago
1 comments:
I don't know if you remember me, but we pledged Delta together. (I found you through Leah.) I will definitely say a prayer for your brother-in-law and for your family as well.
Michelle (Istre) Cagle
Post a Comment