the precious pandemonium of each day
$4790.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth.
ROFL, it's rather humbling, isn't it? LOL At least we can relish in the fact that we're worth more alive. ;) (or at least I hope I am!)
HA!!! Don't worry, I wasn't worth much more than that.....they didn't even take into consideration that right now I have another growing inside me....that should have been worth something!!! ~Leslie
I was only worth $5125...this is a creepy survey!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ROFL, it's rather humbling, isn't it? LOL At least we can relish in the fact that we're worth more alive. ;) (or at least I hope I am!)
HA!!! Don't worry, I wasn't worth much more than that.....they didn't even take into consideration that right now I have another growing inside me....that should have been worth something!!! ~Leslie
I was only worth $5125...this is a creepy survey!
Post a Comment