Goodness, soooo much has been going on since I was here last!! Bailey decided to do a couple more pageants, and how does it go....it was an honor just to be nominated?!?! Anyway, no more for a WHILE!! The girls' dance recital is next weekend, so that has been blowing and going!! Softball is in full swing, ha, and Bailey's record is 9-1-1!! Mike is coaching her team and they are the Dbacks, so he has ordered all the little girls the tiger snake webkin! (He's such a softie, shhhh)
We had an incident last Sat. Bailey and I were trying to get her ready for her interview. MIke ran to get some breakfast. We were all at the table eating and Livi started to shake. Her eyes were rolling in her head and her speech was heavy. Mike ran her to our bed, where she began vomiting. I immediately get on the phone to the doctor. Meanwhile, Mike's mom beeps in to ask about the pageant, but instead gets the scoop, and being a nurse she comes on over. Well, the doc of course wanted to see LIvi, so Mike takes her to Dothan (30 miles), mil takes Wyatt, and I finish getting Bailey ready for her interview. Bailey looks at me and says, Mommy, I don't have to go!! I explain to her that she is very very sweet and that LIvi is fine. She has given up 6 Sunday afternoons for practice not to mention 2days a week after school to get ready for this thing. We just couldn't do that to her, plus with her giving spirit....cmon!! So, we get to Elba for the interview, and Mike calls the cell...no service!! GREAT!! One of the other mothers let me use her cell to call him back, and he doesn't answer....AHHHHH!! Well, Bailey comes out all smiles and we're off. Mike calls again and tells me they want to admit LIvi in the hospital. I lost it!! THe nurse is asking me questions I don't know the answers to...did she potty today (Idon't know, she doesn't give me updates, she just goes) did she get into something she shouldn't have (I wasn't watching her, I was doing her sister's hair, but LIvi isn't one to "get into" stuff) and on and on.....Mike insists that there is nothing I can do, go on with Bailey. Well, I'm thinking brain tumor, diabetes, meningitis.....and freaking out!! Then a friend of mine that worked with Bay to prep her wanted to know how her interview went (knowing nothing of Livi), so Bailey called her, and didn't discuss her interview. All she said was my sister is very sick and we don't know what is wrong with her, and she started to cry. My sweet Baileygirl!! Well, we made it through the afternoon, with updates of nothing. At 4:00 I make it to LIvi and she is fine!!The tests showed NOTHING!! The docs did keep her overnite just to be sure, but even now they don't have any idea what in the world happened!!
I hope you paid attention, there will be a pop quiz!!
Prom Date
11 years ago
2 comments:
I'm so glad that Livi is ok. Must have been a completely rattling day for you all. (((Hugs)))
Holy Cow!! Talk about a way to freak a mama out!! Glad that she is better and that there was "nothing wrong".....Keep us posted!! ~Leslie
Post a Comment