THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 19, 2008

winding down...

Saturday was the girls' dance recital. I volunteered to help in Bailey's dressing room since she had 4 costume changes....from now on dressing room 6 will be known as the bowels of hell. Good grief!! I did get a $10 gift certificate to use at the studio for my trouble *rolleyes*. My sarcasm stems from the $112 monthly tuition, not to mention the "pluses". *rolleyes(again)* Anyway, 2 more softball games and the evenings are ours again!! Well, unless Mike decides to coach allstars. Please don't mistake that to mean Bailey will make allstars, just her dad!! She'll be the batgirl, I guess!!

Mike took Wyatt to the barber shop for a haircut Saturday. I was concerned bc I have to physically hold the stud down when we go to my lady. Mike said he sat so nicely, even for the "buzzer." So then why does my baby's hair look like he cut it himself?? ugh!! It is awful!! So, now Mike can take him to my lady and repair the damage...and I'm sure I'll get an earful when I go to see her next!! :)

Yesterday, we all loaded up and headed to AUburn for the day. My sister had her baby late Friday night. The girls of course fussed over who held Elliott more....*shakehead* There aren't many 3 year olds that can hold a newborn without any help, but my Livi Grace is one of them!! She supported his head and even rocked him back and forth on the couch (you know that "church rock" that all mothers do, whether we are holding anyone or not). Sweet girl!! I'll have to throw some pics up later....as for now....my house isn't cleaning itself, no matter how much I beg it to!!

1 comments:

Elizabeth Johnston said...

You are so funny!! I wish I could be as entertaining as you are when I blog! There is always something happening to you! Glad you kids are doing good! Would love to see you!