I know it's odd, but more funny crap happened yesterday. So as to not disappoint Elizabeth who stated, "something is always happening to you..." . It never fails!! We got a blow up pool for the kids, not a "baby" one, but a bit larger. Well, this weekend, I emptied it and yesterday morning I cleaned it and refilled it. So Wyatt and Livi are playing in it when Livi shouts, "Moooooommmmmm, Wyatt pooped in the pool!" Are you kidding me??? nope. so, this morning I recleaned and refilled it again...anyone want to place a bet on how long this one will last??
I was moments away from walking out the door for Bay's ballgame last night when Wyatt comes in to me, painting fingernail polish on his face!! And no, it wasn't clear, it was hooker red!! And he wore it to the ball park, because who would believe it if I told them??
Prom Date
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment